Terms and Conditions
1. The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be in advance. The maximum number of entries for an individual in each weekly draw is five. Entry is open to all UK residents excluding the channel islands, Scilly Isles & Isle of Man. Entry also excludes Frimley Health Charity employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
2. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize. Any entries bought by under 18’s will be excluded from the draw and considered as donations to Frimley Health Charity.
3. Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 21 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
4. The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the Winning Number). Only Lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in a player’s lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
5. The Winning Number will be available via the Frimley Health Charity website (lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/winners) and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 828 451. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6. Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit, prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days. Frimley Health Charity reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs.Smith from Slough.
7. Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000 . Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5. Overall chance of winning a prize each week with one entry is 63 to 1.
8. All profits from the Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery go to Frimley Health Charity (Registered Charity No. 1049600) to continue funding the charity’s work. We anticipate that a fantastic 61% of the ticket sales in Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery in 2020 will come back to Frimley Health Charity to fund our work. 19% will be spent on expenses and 20% on prizes.
9. Frimley Health Charity is not responsible for any delays in bank payments. Entries can only be included in the lottery once full payment for each entry has been received.
10.CAF payments cannot be accepted to pay for lottery entries. All CAF payments will be returned with a request for alternative payment or treated as donations.
11.No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
12.Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the lottery and its rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
13.The rules are subject to change by Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on (lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/rules)
14.In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the lottery in any way, the organisers reserve the right to fairly administer the lottery as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Frimley Health Charity will notify entrants of the error.
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling act 2005. Reference: 053378
License holder: Andrew House, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ. For full terms and conditions visit www.frimleyhealthcharity.org/lottery
Frimley Health Charity is a charity registered in England and Wales (1049600).
Please gamble responsibly. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, BeGambleAware is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines open 24 hours a day) or visit www.begambleaware.org