Why play the Weekly Lottery?
The Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery is a fun way to help us improve the lives of patients, staff and visitors across our NHS Hospital Trust. The more lottery lines you have, the more you can help us provide above and beyond NHS provision, whilst having the chance to win one of our fantastic prizes!
How do I join?
Each entry costs £1 per week. You can enter online at our website or by calling us on 01628 828 451.
Where can I buy my entries?
By telephone: 01628 828 451.
What happens once I've entered?
We will send you written confirmation within 21 working days. The letter will contain your unique lottery number(s) and the date of the first draw you will be in. Hold on to this information for your records or if you want to check to see if you have won in the draws.
How many entries can I have in each weekly draw?
You can have a maximum of five entries per week.
For example, that's the equivalent of £21.70 per month on Direct Debit or £25 per month on direct debit if you include an additioanl 66p per entry as a donation using 'Keep the change'.
How will I know if I've won?
We notify all winners so there is no need to claim your cash prize. We will send you a cheque in the post within 14 days or pay by BACS to those who pay by Direct Debit. Winners will also be posted here lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/winners
What could I win?
You could win cash prizes each week by matching your number in the correct place. Prizes are:
6 numbers matched = £10,000
5 numbers matched = £1,000
4 numbers matched = £25
3 numbers matched = £5
How old do I have to be to play the Weekly Lottery?
You must be over 18 years old.
Can I play if I live outside the UK?
The Frimley Heath Charity Lottery is only open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Can I play without signing up to Direct Debit payment?
Yes, you can pay by cheque or postal order or by debit/credit card. Please call the Lottery Helpline on 01628 828 451 for more details or to enter over the phone.
If I want to know how to support Frimley Health Charity other than joining the Weekly Lottery where can I contact?
What do I do if I have a complaint?
If you have complaint you can ring our Lottery team on 01628 828 451 or email email@example.com
If you are unhappy with the way a complaint is resolved please contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting/gambling operators and their customers.
My circumstances have changed how can I cancel my Weekly Lottery payments?
Thank you for supporting us via our Weekly Lottery. You can cancel your Lottery payments at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery Helpline Number on 01628 828 451.
If you prefer, you can cancel in writing at the following address:
Freepost Plus RTGY-GTEZ-BTLA,
Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery,
PO Box 1127,
What is the best way to play the Weekly Lottery?
The most convenient way to take part is by setting up a Direct Debit. That way we can ensure you never miss a draw. It also gives you complete flexibility with your payments. You can set up your Direct Debit here https://lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/enter
How do I add more lines to my current Lottery subscription?
If you want more chances to win call our Lottery Helpline 01628 828 451 or email email@example.com with details of your current Lottery subscription.
I've spoken to a fundraiser in the street/at a show, is this legitimate?
The fundraisers will have an ID badge that states that they are working on our behalf. If you are concerned please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the location and date/time that you saw the fundraisers. We have activity in and around the areas that our hospitals serve, so it is highly likely to be legitimate fundraising and they are licensed to take card details to sign up supporters.
How are prizes selected?
All Lottery players have a unique Lottery number for their entry into the weekly draw. The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six-digit number (the Winning Number).
Only Lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number.
My question wasn't answered, who can I contact?
Please contact a member of the Lottery team on 01628 828 451 or email email@example.com
If you have a question about another area of Frimley Health Charity’s work or services, please contact the team on 0300 615 3206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I think I have a gambling problem, what should I do?
If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit the BeGambleAware website for help and advice at www.begambleaware.org or contact The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Weekly Lottery Rules
1. The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be in advance. The maximum number of entries for an individual in each weekly draw is five. Entry is open to all UK residents excluding the channel islands, Scilly Isles & Isle of Man. Entry also excludes Frimley Health Charity employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
2. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize. Any entries bought by under 18’s will be excluded from the draw and considered as donations to Frimley Health Charity.
3. Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 21 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
4. The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the Winning Number). Only Lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in a player’s lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
5. The Winning Number will be available via the Frimley Health Charity website (lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/winners) and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 828 451. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6. Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit, prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days. Frimley Health Charity reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs.Smith from Slough.
7. Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5. Overall chance of winning a prize each week with one entry is 63 to 1.
8. All profits from the Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery go to Frimley Health Charity (Registered Charity No. 1049600) to continue funding the charity’s work. We anticipate that a fantastic 61% of the ticket sales in Frimley Health Charity Weekly Lottery in 2023 will come back to Frimley Health Charity to fund our work. 19% will be spent on expenses and 20% on prizes.
9. Frimley Health Charity is not responsible for any delays in bank payments. Entries can only be included in the lottery once full payment for each entry has been received.
10.CAF payments cannot be accepted to pay for lottery entries. All CAF payments will be returned with a request for alternative payment or treated as donations.
11.No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
12.Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the lottery and its rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
13.The rules are subject to change by Frimley Health Charity or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on (lottery.frimleyhealthcharity.org/rules)
14.In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the lottery in any way, the organisers reserve the right to fairly administer the lottery as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Frimley Health Charity will notify entrants of the error.
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling act 2005. Reference: 053378
License holders: Andrew House and Nigel Foster, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7UJ.
Frimley Health Charity is a charity registered in England and Wales (1049600).
Please gamble responsibly. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, BeGambleAware is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines open 24 hours a day) or visit www.begambleaware.org
Keep the Change
Keep the change, allows you to increase the value of your gift each month with an additional Donation. For example, if you purchase 1 entry at £4.34 per month, you can round your payment up to £5.00 per month with £0.66 treated as a donation to Frimley Health Charity. You can also choose your own amount to round up. If you choose to round up your donation you can amend or remove this from your Direct Debit at any time by contacting the Lottery Hotline on 01628 828 451. We are able to claim Gift Aid on your top up donation. Due to leagal reasons, we can not claim Gift Aid on your Lottery entries. Your donation will not be used to top up your lottery account if you do not have enough credit to be entered into a draw.